Mesh security doors and panels for enclosing pallet racking
PROTECT YOUR PALLETS & HAND LOADED GOODS ON PALLET RACKING
Mesh security doors and panels for pallet racking. Secure mesh doors and panels that simply bolt on to your existing pallet racking are a cost-effective way to enclosure and protect pallet racking.
Typically HALF THE PRICE of a bespoke welded alternative. Ideal for self-assembly.
Ideal for general secure storage of palletized items. Typical uses :data storge racks, retail stock, goods in & out, food & beverage, shared storage areas in logistics & warehousing.
1100 high x 2700mm wide = £205.00 each
1600 high x 2700mm wide = £255.00 each
Plus pallet delivery cost
Upgrade your racking with mesh security gates & doors to give you instant benefits:
- PROTECT unsecured / unmonitored areas
- SAFEGUARD goods in racks and dispatch areas
- SECURE quarantine areas
- DETER against shrinkage ( theft)
- GUARD your storage space.
- IMPROVE Inventory control
- CONFORM to regulatory standards.
All our mesh gates & doors are available in standard and bespoke sizes and supplied with bolts to attached to the face of your existing rack uprights.
Our 2700 standard sizes offer a cost effective solution available in:
Colour RAL 7035 light grey
Tip: Why not bolt gates & doors together and increase the door size to 2200, 2700 or 3200 in height.
- The mesh gates & doors will fit most types of pallet racking with a beam lengths of 2700mm long. All gates & doors have adjustable hinges that bolt onto the pallet racking uprights.
- Fitted with multi-slot hinge mounting brackets that help alignment fixing bolts with slots on the uprights.
- Easy to install and no special tools are needed, so can be fitted to you, or we offer an installation service if requested.
- Made with a robust metal framework with welded 50 x 50mm mesh. All gates & doors are fitted with double hoops to accept a padlock (not supplied).
- Designed to cater for two pallet heights. Gates & doors can be bolted together to double door height. Indoor use only.
- Combined gates & doors with our anti-collapse mesh side panels, backs and decking to make a totally secure solution for your racking
- Mesh offers a quick see at a glance benefit, as to what is on the pallets
- NON-standard bespoke gates & door sizes are available on POA to suit other shelving and beam sizes.
- Supplied unassembled with build instructions, we can offer an assembly service if required at an additional cost.
We can also supply and install the pallet racking offering you a one-stop shopping solution.
FREE FACTSHEETS ON OUR LATEST MESH PRODUCTS
For all enquiries, call our sales team on